WHY YOU SHOULD IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
- Achieve a higher standard of living
- With life in a safe, stable, democratic country
- Study and job opportunities
- Free healthcare, secure pension
Canada is the only country in the world where multiculturalism is official government policy.
It is an excellent time to apply for Canadian Immigration. Canada has been continually ranked by the United Nations as one of the best places to live in the World. Plus the Canadian economy is booming which has led to very liberal immigration approval rates. Canada was built by immigrants and offers great opportunity to newcomers.
Canada has a long tradition of welcoming immigrants. Every year, Canada welcomes thousands of new immigrants. Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity. United Nations (UN) has rated Canada the best country in the world for overall quality of life for the past five years. Canadians enjoy a comfortable standard of living, good health care, social security, a high level of education, and a relatively safe and clean environment. “The Charter of Rights and Freedoms” entrenched in the Canadian constitution guarantees such fundamental rights as equality, mobility and legal rights, as well as freedom of speech, assembly and association.
- Canada is a free, prosperous, and strong nation valued for its political stability, economic diversity and protection of its citizen’s rights.
- People of different religions and ethnicities live in all parts of Canada.
- New immigrants can earn on average of $25,000 to $70,000 annually. High income coupled with the fact that Canada has a comparatively inexpensive cost of living makes Canada a very attractive option to prospective immigrants.
- Basic health coverage is free of charge in most provinces and the quality of the health care available is excellent.
- Furthermore, the Canadian federal government provides financial assistance to families with children including new migrants.
- Up to secondary level, school is free of charge for all students in Canada.
- At the post-secondary level, Students are expected to pay a minimal tuition fee.
- Canadian Universities and colleges are far more affordable with Canadian citizens and residents paying between C$ 2,500 and C$ 5,000 whereas the average international student will pay between C$ 8,000 to C$ 20,000 per year. It is clearly far more advantageous to study in Canada as a permanent resident as you will benefit from the lower fees and the various scholarships and grants offered.
Once you are settled in Canada, you can sponsor your relatives so they too can live in Canada. Also, if you have relatives already in Canada, they can sponsor you.